There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ultraDigital without power supply
USB to SPDIF and LVDS i2s converter
The Sonore ultraDigital project is a USB digital converter with SPDIF output via BNC and a LVDS i2s output via HDMI. The LVDS i2s output supports various formats for compatibility with various digital to analog converters. For use with microRendu, ultraRendu, and Signature Rendu SE only. Please note Sonore will not provide support for direct connection to OS X or Windows.
1. SPDIF output via BNC: PCM 44.1K-192K, DSD64 via DOP
2. LVDS i2s output via HDMI: PCM 44.1K-384K, native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
3. USB input support PCM, DSD via DoP, and native DSD via Linux
4. No divers needed for Linux and OS X
5. Power input: 6-9 VDC
6. Selectable LVDS i2s output formats via HDMI: Gustard, PS Audio, Holo Audio, L.K.S., Wyred4Sound
7. Selectable master clock output rate (for DIY use only)