Optimised for front-end equipment (source components and preamps), Nova features six Direct-Coupled©, six-stage primary and five-stage secondary filter circuits, with each outlet individually filtered. This complex circuit also includes unique Adaptive Gating©, which auto-senses the requirements of the load.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction _80dB.
- Every outlet has its own unique auto-sensing filter stage, ensuring optimal isolation between each of the six outlets and eliminating Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Earth fault protection system.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver platted OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology.
- Six outlets deliver 4,600W continuous power dedicated to front-end components. Not suitable for power amps due to Adaptive Gating© circuit.
- Available with UK, EU and US sockets.
Like Titan, the IsoTek® Nova has been designed to deliver the ultimate in mains conditioning, this time for use with front-end source components. The rack-width unit features six high-quality unswitched sockets at the rear.
Nova sports an optimised, direct-coupled, six-stage primary and five-stage secondary filter circuit, with each outlet individually filtered. This complex circuit also includes unique Adaptive Gating©. The Gating© principle was first introduced by IsoTek® in the multi-award-winning GII Mini Sub to provide an ideal operational environment for the circuits responsible for eliminating product cross-contamination. Adaptive Gating© allows Nova to auto-sense and then adjust the level of filtering required dependent upon the nature of equipment connected. For example, a plasma screen will have different requirements compared to a DVD player, both in terms of filtering and power draw. Nova will adapt automatically to ensure the optimum level of filtering and current is available to deliver peak performance.
The electronic protection circuit ensures the utmost safety whilst eliminating fuse contacts. The circuit coupled with adaptive principles allows a total power draw of up to and including 3680 watts. For many situations Nova represents the ultimate front-end solution.
Nova ships with one of IsoTek’s high quality power cables.