The new EVO3 Titan is a progression of IsoTek’s original multi-award winning design. Whilst utilising the unique Direct-Coupled© technology, the circuit has been radically updated. EVO3 Titan offers the ultimate high current/ power conditioner in the smallest form factor.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A. Delivering 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting).
- Two independent outlets with additional Neutrik Auxiliary. No outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode mains noise cross-contamination.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
The ultimate high-current power conditioner in a strikingly compact form.
Designed to deliver clean power for power-hungry amplifiers, mono-blocks, active loudspeakers and subwoofers, IsoTek’s original GII Titan was built to provide optimum high current filtering in a compact design.
The new EVO3 version retains the same bijou size, but manages to pack in a raft of technological enhancements. Several of these have trickled directly down from the extensive research that went into the Titan’s ‘big brother’, IsoTek’s flagship Super Titan, widely considered to be the world’s most powerful audiophile mains conditioner. The new EVO3 Titan takes the multi-award winning circuit from the Super Titan and reconfigures it into a more compact form – without losing the original purity of design.
The Titan’s proprietary Direct-Coupled© circuit topology has also been upgraded in two subtle but significant ways. The first is a doubling of the copper component (to a weight of 2oz) before 24-ct gold plating, delivering improved reliability and signal transfer.
Secondly, the circuit design is a fully optimised ‘KERP’ equal resistance path. KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) is a technology specifically developed for IsoTek’s EVO3 generation of products. KERP ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets, providing a pure, coherent signal path through the unit.
The EVO3 Titan’s internal wiring has also been upgraded to IsoTek’s newly-developed UP-OCC (Ultra Pure Ohno Continuous Cast) high purity copper solid core internal wire, which is silver plated before being insulated with Teflon. A fine Teflon strand is wound helically around the wire before a secondary Teflon tube is extruded over the top, creating an air gap between wire and insulating tube and forming a virtual air dielectric (VAD) which has virtually no capacitance, ensuring an exceptionally vivid performance.
Finally, the EVO3 Titan features a massive 112,500A of instantaneous protection from the effects of power spikes and surges. IsoTek’s unique advanced defence system uses a pyramid array of VDR (voltage dependant resistor) devices that deliver superior protection and react more aggressively as a fault becomes more dangerous.
EVO3 – A RADICAL UPDATE
“When we launched the original GII Titan in 2005, it was designed to be the very best high current power conditioner we could make, and was a huge improvement on our earlier isolation transformer based designs,” says Keith Martin, IsoTek’s founder and managing director. “We then went all out and pushed the boundaries still further with the flagship Super Titan. We’ve now given our original Titan a radical update using technology from the Super Titan to deliver the new EVO3 Titan. For us, it’s a revelation. It delivers cutting edge ultra-low impedance high current power conditioning – but still in a beautifully compact form.”
EVO3 Titan is supplied with IsoTek’s award-winning EVO3 Premier mains cable.