Sirius is a high-performance, multi-award-winning power bar, which protects and improves your precious audio components. A special wall bracket system allows Sirius to be mounted discretely behind your audio system.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 40dB.
- Independent outlets – no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode mains noise cross-contamination.
- Unique Inductive Resistance Gate© optimises the isolation between each of the six outlets.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’sEqualResistancePath) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisychain outlets together.
- 22,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Maximum power, continuous 2,300W.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
The Sirius is designed to deliver an affordable, high-quality, one-stop mains conditioning solution for audio and AV set-ups, Sirius features six high-quality unswitched outlets to power a complete system.
Sirius is part of IsoTek’s® latest EVO3 product range, and as such boasts a number of sophisticated conditioning technologies. Specially developed for Sirius and unique to IsoTek®, Inductive Resistance Gate© optimises the isolation between each of the six outlets without compromising transient power ability. Also new is K.E.R.P.© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path), a technology developed from IsoTek’s® high-end Titan and Nova mains conditioning units to ensure optimum power sharing from one socket to the next. At its price, Sirius is unrivalled in its ability to ensure that the power supplied to every system component is free from the kind of mains-borne interference that significantly erodes the performance of all hi-fi and home cinema equipment.
With its rugged aluminium case, the six-way Sirius is built to last. And, thanks to class-leading protection circuitry, including 22,500 amps of instantaneous current absorption, it will ensure your audio equipment is safe from power surges.
IsoTek does not believe in suppling or including poor quality £1.00 black plastic power cables with its products.