Designed specifically for audio-visual applications and utilizing the already highly praised Mira circuit, Mini Mira’s unique ‘Triple Resonance Filter©’ improves performance and protection for CRT, LCD, LED and plasma screens, and is also fully compatible with projectors.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB audio, 40dB visual.
- Independently conditioned outlets – stops Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Triple Resonant Filter© gives ultimate visual performance as well as stopping ‘in-rush’ currents, which can reduce a component’s life span.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver platted OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Available with UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Maximum continuous power 2,300W.
Updated product: Available June/July 2012
IsoTek’s new Mini Mira has been developed specifically for traditional CRT televisions, LCD, Plasma and projectors. It not only cleans the power supply, improving picture and sound quality, but also offers unrivalled protection. Unique surge protection circuits and a ‘triple resonant system’ stop ‘in-rush’ currents, which not only damage but reduce a component’s life.
The Mini Mira can be used on a full-blown home cinema system or with less sophisticated LCD, plasma, CRT TVs and projectors. The advanced circuitry in Mini Mira delivers immediate and significant improvements to the on-screen performance – crisper and more stable images, deeper blacks and more vibrant, natural colours. Picture quality isn’t the only thing that Mini Mira improves. Plug in a DVD player or set-top box, and sound is brought into focus, improving definition and detail.
The discreet profile also allows for easy wall mounting.
IsoTek does not believe in suppling or including poor quality £1.00 black plastic power cables with its products.